Our Re-insurance practice in Al Khobar is looking for a Claims Supervisor with at least 5 years experience to perform the following responsibilities –
Main Functions and Responsibilities:
- Plan an effective departmental structure.
- Devise a logical and smooth work flow.
- Coordinate with IT to have a proper IT system in place in line with business requirements.
- Designing service level agreements with insurance companies on behalf of clients in respect of claim servicing.
- To oversee effective implementation of delegated claims authority.
- Set procedures for initiating claim reviews.
- Set up proper systems to identify recoveries.
- Maintain liaison with underwriters.
- Maintain close relationship with principal insurers/ reinsurers/ retrocessionaries in order to ascertain their views on problematical issues.
- Set internal guidelines to aid claim processing, claim reserving.
- Regular and structured meetings with major clients/ insurers/ Account Executives.
- Coordination with HR on training of staff – emphasis on awareness of current market practices, Knowledge of best practice.
- Ability to advice customers on material developments pertaining to the claim.
- Preparing suitable responses to the insurer on behalf of the client or the Account Executive negotiating on their behalf.
- Ability to question all ambiguities and seek clarification from client where necessary.
- Ensures that all KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) meet and exceed the minimum standards.
- Adhere to the contents of the Operating Procedures Manual (OPM) and the Company’s overall internal procedures and policies.
- Nil E&Os.
- Miscellaneous tasks within the scope of work, as assigned by the direct manager.
- Previous experience working in reinsurance.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to professionally resolve and disperse grievances
- ACII or LOMA equivalents
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Decision making
- Organizational skills
- Multi-tasking skills
Apply for this job